The admiralty lawyers at the maritime law group of VLO have extensive experience in litigating admiralty and maritime cases.
Because of the unique nature of Admiralty and Maritime law, our attorneys have been involved in litigation in every major port in Bulgaria as well as internationally. We have served as lead counsel in foreign litigation where we have selected and worked along with maritime law firms from the particular foreign country. The admiralty lawyers of VLO have been involved in major litigation arising in the Black Sea and Mediterranian ports.
We are pleased to have significant experience in the following areas:
- Arrest & Attachment
- Cargo & Charter party & Bill of lading disputes
- Collision and accident
- Sale and Purchase of ships; International
- Marine Insurance; Hull & Machinery; P&I
- Environmental protection; Oil Pollution; Liability
- Personal Injury
- Salvage and Assistance
- Ship Finance, Maritime Liens & Workouts, Mortgages;
- Ship-repair; Liability and Contracting
- Tug & Tow
- Harbor activitie