Vladimirov & Co. Law Office will help you take the necessary steps to get the document you need if you are planning to move to Bulgaria or visit the country.

We offer advice and assistance in the field of visa and residence in the country:

  • Visa C (short-stay visa)
  • Visa D (long-stay visa)
  • Long stay
  • Permanent residence
  • Acquisition of Bulgarian citizenship
Go to top